Frame Feeders with Cap and Ladder
2 Gallons, 7 litres. (twice as much as the single wide)
Frame feeders are very popular. Put this feeder right inside the hive beside the cluster. The sealed top helps prevent drowning and warping of the frame feeder.
The feeders have bee ladders (tubes of plastic mesh) the bees crawl down as a way of drinking the syrup without drowning in it. The feeders will hold 2 gallons of syrup.
Can be easily taken apart for cleaning. Includes cap, ladders and rings.
- Stronger: The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalleled structural integrity of the feeder.
- Revolutionary Cap & Ladder System: Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- Easy To Clean: This is the only feeder available where the entire cap and ladder system is easily removed for cleaning.
- Holds 2 gallons (7.56 l)
- Ear measures 3″ (7.62 cm)
- Fits with a ⅜” (.95 cm) gap using 8 new frames